Monday, July 6, 2009

A quick catch up

You know what? I am a celebrity news junkie. It’s true. I tend to set down at my desk and check the latest information on the celebrities first thing. Who’s getting married. Who’s going to court. Who got arrested. Hell lately it has been who died. STOP DYING! Ahem….

Anyway I am about to admit something that has been bothering me since Friday. Here we go….. I am bored of the Michael Jackson news. Michael Jackson has taken over the celebrity news sites and I am jonesing for some darn celebrity news that doesn’t include details of his funeral or custody battle or who is freaking weeping over him or who is singing at his funeral. BORING!
Although I will admit that I am happy I haven’t had to read anything about that lady caca or whatever the heck her name is.
Enough with the Michael Jackson news all ready!


I had a pretty good weekend. I finally found some darn pants to wear on my cruise. I have been searching for them for over a month now. And I found the darn thing at Sears. On clearance! I got 5 pairs of pants and a pair of shorts for under $90. Seriously! Yee haw me! 2 weeks and 2 days to go!



My uncle David is slowly (who am I kidding, quickly) declining. It is a rough thing to watch. I have been trying to every so often bring them dinner or cookies or something. But I do go visit for a minute or two every day. I want my visits to seem normal. Like my visits always were before. He is having so much trouble breathing now. And he is now getting morphine every day. Personally I have been much stronger since I had the massive boo hoo attack right after my friend had to sign that paper. It is like my body needed to get that out and now I am in all business mode. Take care of things first then break down. It really helped me a lot when the honey broke down. Considering he is a manly man who doesn’t cry him breaking down broke my heart. He considers David one of his best friends. I don’t know what is going to happen when he passes away.

On one hand I want it to be quick and painless. On the other hand I want him around for as long as possible. The whole thing just plain sucks.


I guess I just wanted to update you all on my weekend. lol

1 comment:

  1. w00t! for a good sale at sears. you can usually find great deals in their clearance section.

    ReplyDelete