Friday, April 30, 2010

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow I drive up to Placerville and pick up my grandma. I have no idea how long she is going to stay with me but I am glad she is coming!
I am incredibly blessed to be able to have this time to spend with her. I guess I lucked out that she had her children young and my mother had hers very young.
(I figured I better be nice and calm today since yesterday I had a rant LMAO)

Ahem...
I think we will probably head over to Santa Cruz beach to look around and I know we will go to the cemetery. Other then that I have no plans. I still need to look for a job while she is here. And can I just tell you right now I am so discouraged. I am at that place again where you feel like you are sending your resume out into la la land and no one is looking at them. I have almost been off work a year here. Ok July will make a year but still! I am so freaking frustrated.
Oops... getting ranty... shhhhhh

AHEM.....
I spent today cleaning up her room and washing her bedding. I also went to costco and bought a few things we needed and grandma wanted me to bring up catfood and dog bisquits so I got those too.
We will be coming back on Sunday.

Roger Water tickets go on sale in two weeks. WOOT!!! I cannot wait to see the wall tour. I am so excited about it.


AND
My Sharks are doing pretty good in the playoffs so far. They won the first series and have won game one of the second series. Nothing is as exciting as playoff hockey lol.

And I must admit... I do love me some Goalie lol
The next game in the series is on Sunday so I get to watch it with Grandma... I wonder how she will like it LMAO!!!

Talk to you all later :)

1 comment: