Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The dentist ate my bank account

Yup today was the day I had to go to the dentist. All $1,177 worth of crown is now in my mouth... well temporary crown anyway. The new one gets put in on the 21rst. That was a major hit to my pocketbook. Especially since I no longer have any money coming in. I seriously thought about postponing the appointment. But then I thought I better not. After all right now I didn't need a root canal. Could you imagine the cost had I needed that too! UGH.
So I went and yes I cried. No matter how hard I try to be a normal person once I am in the chair I kind of lose it a bit. There seems to be nothing I can do to stop it either. It is down right embarrassing.

So now at least that is done. Thank god.

So now I worry. I worry about having no cash coming in. I worry about my bills. My bank account. Groceries. Gas. UGH. There is no way not to worry. It makes me feel helpless. And stupid. And I know I am not stupid. I honestly cannot look any harder for a job then I am all ready. There is nothing more that I can do then what I am doing. Although after I found out my unemployment benefits would be cut off I did start to apply for part time work to. I figure I don't need my health care anymore. That will save me money. I would like to keep it but it is going to get to the point where it won't be worth it to me anymore. I will keep it for as long as I can but I won't allow myself to mourn when it is gone. After all it is my problem. I am fairly healthy after all.
I would really just like to get a job though. Is that really to much to ask?
I look at my bank account now and almost start to panic. What good does that do me? It is what it is right? UGH


I came back to add how SUPER EXCITED I am to have found a DAMN NAIL IN MY TIRE.

3 comments:

  1. Man, what a suck ass day you had. I would have cried too, especially when they handed me the bill. I am so sorry job hunting is so difficult. I wish there was something I could do. Please accept this hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have cried at the dentist as well. Job hunting sucks especially in this economy. I hope Congress signs for an extension on the Unemployment benefits for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.

    Advance Commission
    Express Commission

    ReplyDelete