Tuesday, February 23, 2010

tick tick tick

Geez I am having one of those days where I look down and a hour has gone by. I am blaming it on being garbage day. You know the drill, gotta go to the store, empty this, clean that. UGH
But time is flying so fast I am not sure that I have blogging time before the honey gets home.
BUT!!!

I had to come tell you this. I got a phone call today. From a place that may be interested in giving me a job!!!
It was just a preliminary call where they find ask you a few questions then decide if they are going to pass your resume along to the owner or not.
She told me that I could expect a call from him in either a week or two weeks.
Now I am not going to hold my breath here.

BUT HOT DAMN my phone actually rang and it wasn't the Red Cross wanting me to donate blood or the honey asking me what I am cooking for dinner.
It is the glimmer of hope that maybe someone might look at my resume and maybe just maybe someday I might actually get a job again.

WOO FREAKING HOO!!

I needed that. I seriously was getting into the why freaking bother no one is looking at these resumes attitude.

Deep breath......
And lady who called me....Cindy... even if you don't pass my resume to the boss thank you for calling. I really needed that shot in the arm!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Fingers crossed that they are VERY interested in you!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jody! I really hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete