Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feeling all gloom and doom

I have got to snap out of this. Seriously. I am getting frustrated. When job postings say stuff like this....Office Asst - Trilingual Mandarin, Cantonese &Vietnamese....it just blows my mind. I know that employers can be picky right now but trilingual! Seriously? How many of us are trilingual. UGH

Anywhoooo... I applied for more jobs today. Like normal. I played with facebook. I posted on my Lost board. I reached the end of the internet and I am bored to freaking death.

So I have options.... clean the house, look for work, cook, do laundry or read on the internet. Isn't my life so damn exciting?

Although I have to admit I am looking forward to American Idol starting tonight.

Ok my mind just went completely blank here. I have nothing lol.
Talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything you've always wanted to do but never felt like you had the time? Take a class (probably free since unemployed)? Write a book? Start a new hobby?

    I know that it sucks being unemployed and I totally get the stress you're under, but maybe you can make this time a little less stressful, make the time pass a little faster, or other wise make lemonade if you take up something new?

    Not sure if that's helpful or patronizing (I hope the former) but anyway there it is.

    Keep your chin up. Stay hopeful. Something will come along...

    ReplyDelete