Friday, January 15, 2010

Let's get a little more happy here ok?

Remember the hockey game I went to last week. (WOO HOO HOCKEY!!!)
I wore my jersey.....Over a sweater.....


Yup that created the OMG what a little head you have syndrome. I look like a linebacker. *snort....
I wouldn't change a thing either.

I have been seriously thinking of dying my hair dark brown. Kind of this color...
(random internet picture)

But every time I find myself in front of the dye section at the store I get a mental picture of this.....

and I wonder if it is just my mental self trying to become something else to hide from everything that has been happening lately. Dark brown is my natural color though. The honey HATES my natural color. He prefers the color I am right now. But I need change.

I also need a damn hair cut. Except the lady who does my hair and has done my hair for the past 15+ years is up by my grandmothers. I have been really really tempted to go to one of those supercut places. But I am kind of scared I will end up looking really strange because in my head those cheap places are where the people who don't know how to cut hair go. I don't want to look like this.....


And to be honest I really don't feel like hopping in that stupid car of mine and playing the whole starting roulette.

Anywhoooooooooo....

I will let you all (who ever reads this!) know what I choose to do and if I choose to do it lol.

7 comments:

  1. I think your honey can kiss your bum and you should dye it whatever color you want to. Um... *shifts from foot to foot* What I meant to say was he will like it no matter what because he LOVES you.

    The bald spot look is hot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with heather :)

    i'm struggling to find a new hair dresser b/c rumor has it mine has been showing up to work drunk :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jody, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my post. We should talk further, since we're in the same boat. If you'd like, email me: oceanlover821 at gmail dot com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change it any way you want and your honey will love it! He just doesn't know it yet, but he will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its your hair and if you want to change it, I say go for it! Either way, post a picture when you get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you've managed to weasil your way across a picture of me (very few exist) but if you have then you know that I have no hair at all. It's true that I shave my head, and if I was smart, I'd Vin Diesel it and claim that I was just trying to stay ahead of mother nature, but the truth is, I've been losing my hair since I was in high school. A few years back, I reached a point where, it was just rediculous to keep trying to ignore the obvious and I shaved it all off.

    I've been told many times that my head is "ideally" shaped for this look and I honestly do think that the look works for me. Thing is... I LOVE hair and I would give anything to have a full head of hair that would cooperate with me and I could do whatever I wanted to do with: color, style, length, you name it. Unfortunately, short of a scientific breakthrough that I pray for, like, EVERY DAY!!!, this is the card I've been dealt and I'm making due.

    What's my point? My point is, you've got hair! And lot's of it! So enjoy it! Take advantage of it! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT!!! The Honey will either like it, or he'll get over not liking it but at least you won't regret not trying what you want to try. And the awesome thing about hair is, IT GROWS! If you fuck it up, just cut it off, let it grow out and start again!

    Oh, and QUIT SMOKING!!! (Sorry, just thought I'd throw that in there, 'cause I think the last time I used a "wordy dird" on your blog was the smoking-out-front-'cause-of-the-bees post.) :)

    ReplyDelete