Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hmmmm

So I had my phone interview yesterday. They sent me a product data sheet one hour before and told me to study it. They wanted to know how I did with data extraction. I think I did pretty good. But you never know right.
This morning I sat down with a calculator and determined money if I were to be offered the job. (Of course I would need to go to a in person interview first) I would be making $42 dollars more a week then I currently do on unemployment. Is that worth it? I would be spending that amount just on gas a week. Sigh... I have no idea.
I wish I had some kind of magic wand thing that would tell me yes or no.

By the way did you know that there is a squirrel out to kill me?
No seriously it is.
That little cute fuzzy sweet looking squirrel sits on top of the telephone pole in my backyard eating fruit. It is fun to watch. But lately it has taken to dropping that fruit into my yard. Not only into my yard but pretty much right onto the chair I sit in when outside. Half ripe fruit dropped from the top of a telephone pole hurts like a bitch when it hits you let me tell you. And I swear I have heard that damn squirrel laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I don't know... granted you wouldn't really have more income but at least you'd be getting some experience? And have less of a gap on your resume? Gross... I'm sorry hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news on the interview front? It might be wise to take it; seems like its easier to find a job when you have a job.

    I know what you mean about those squirrels; they are sly little buggers.

    P.S. - LOVED the previous post and the pix; especially the baby going through the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete