Friday, September 25, 2009

Well I'm home

I have grandma with me which is going to make it a little difficult to post. She likes to talk lol.

In fact she likes to talk talk talk. (Wonder where I picked it up from *snort)

It does make it hard when you are watching something on tv and they are having "the conversation", that conversation that explains what happened, is happening or is going to happen and she wants to talk about slippers. UGH slippers

No, don't get me wrong I love having her here but I guess I am set in my ways.

Speaking of set in my ways..... I have some strong opinions on things. So does my father. Our opinions do not match at all. In fact they are so far apart I am not sure how he is my father.
Needless to say we had a few arguements when we went together this weekend.
More on that later. Grandma is calling.....

2 comments:

  1. My friend Michelle and I have a bad habbit of talking when we plan to be TV watching. It takes 3 hours to watch a one hour show 'cause we're constantly pausing it (or rewinding to catch what we missed) to talk. Thank God for DVR's!

    Set a recording and enjoy your time with grandma. You can catch up when she's gone.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jay always wants me to explain to him what's going on during "the conversation" - dude shut up and you might know! :P

    ReplyDelete