Thursday, October 21, 2010

Interview on Monday

First off... WOOT!!!!


I am super excited that I finally have a interview. After setting up the time (four), getting the company name and phone number we got off the phone.

Now the problem.....
She told me that I sent her my resume from Craigslist. Which is fine I have sent what seems like millions... but there in lies the problem.
I have sent in a million. I looked all over craigslist for the one ad it could have been. I can't find it.

That means I have no idea what I applied for. I have no idea if it is part time or full time. I have no idea what the hell I am going to be doing. I have to go to this interview fully blind.

ACK!!!!!!!


I am having a bit of panic over this.
I hope I can pull this off. I don't know how long ago I sent in the resume. Was it days? Weeks? a month ago?
Obviously I must have the skills they are looking for but my skills are so wide and varied that that doesn't give me a single clue as to what the job is for.
ACK ACK ACK!!!!

Deep breath..... whew....


Anywhoooooo...I have to go put up some tombstones outside :)

5 comments:

  1. This made me laugh... I so know what you mean by losing the ad!!! I've done that SO MANY TIMES!!! My first job? I had no idea what it was, really. I just knew the company name, had a screening interview then a real interview and I still had no idea what it was supposed to be about. If you know the company name, look on their website and see if a position sounds familar there? If its on craigslist, it'll be on their company website. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the website. No job opening ads. ACK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the interview! It'll be fine - once you get there it'll all become clear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the interview! And good luck! They would be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look who's leaving people hanging!!!

    How'd the interview go? Where've you been for a week? Everything OK?

    ReplyDelete