Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just a few things for you for the weekend

I wanted to share these with you.

The first thing is my favorite short from pixar. This never fails to make me laugh out loud.
Sorry I have to link it but the youtube versions are blurry. (no words)
Partly Cloudy <---click that

This next video shows one of the most happy well adjusted kittens I have ever seen. This kitty has obviously been spoiled to death. (no sound on this one)


Here is another thing I wanted to share. I may add this to my ipod actually...
I have to admit I have not liked Lady Gaga. In fact I find her actually kind of annoying. However,I do like this song for some reason. And the video is just strange enough that I wanted to share..... make sure you check out the shoes she wears....



Lady Gaga needs a hamburger.

Well I have house cleaning to do but for some bizarre reason I just wanted to share those three things....

3 comments:

  1. That was just bizarre. The whole music video. I couldn't stop watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Ive never seen that Pixar - Super cute!!
    2. I love that the cop just ignores the cat most of the time :D
    3. WTF? She reminds me of Marilyn Manson. Her music isnt bad and shes really pretty but fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat!!! I love that movie and yes, she does need to eat something. You always find the greatest videos for us. Thanks for the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete