Saturday, October 3, 2009

Taking Grandma home

Whew!

I am so ready for a little bit of me time here. So today I am off to drive grandma home and will be back on Monday.
It has been great while at the same time bone tiring. We have shopped everywhere since she doesn't have big stores where she lives and I now have a entire truck full of stuff to take home with her lol. We have a long drive today.

I have lots of tv to catch up with on the DVR since she likes to chat while the tv is on and I can't hear the tv. I am kind of having tv withdrawls.

Last night some of the honey's buddies brought over three weinie dog puppies and told us we could have one. I fell in love but the honey said our two giant dogs were to much. I was kind of disappointed but well... they might actually eat the tiny puppy. Not really but that is what he was afraid of.

I didn't ask grandma to guest blog because this blog is mine. No one knows about it. I prefer it that way. Well the honey kind of knows I am blogging but he has never seen it and I doubt he ever will. This is mine. My own thing.

So I shall talk to you all on Monday or Tuesday depending on how tired I am when I get home!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip..and I totally get wanting something just for yourself!!

    Laura
    http://mybde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete