Thursday, October 1, 2009

awww I won a award

Imagine my surprise when I was sneak reading some of my favorite blogs and came across myself winning an award!

It is called the Kreative Blogger award and it looks like this.


This was given to me by a wonderful lady Gigi over here. Gigi's Ramblings
So go read her blog people lol

Anywhooooo... This has rules for me to follow! And they are......

1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you for this award.
Thanks Gigi for thinking of me and giving me this award!!! I appreciated it.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Done!

3. Link to the person(s) who nominated you for this award. Going to be done soon lol

4. List seven things about yourself people might not know.

One: I have one brother.
Two: I consider myself republican with a twist. Meaning I will vote for who ever I feel will do the best job regardless of what party they are in.
Three: I totally think I would end up as the crazy cat lady if I wasn't in this relationship. I could see myself with about 10 cats and loving every minute of it.
Four: Since I cannot have children I worry about what is going to happen to me when I am old.
Five: I have to sleep under a blanket even if it is over a hundred degrees. A sheet probably but I need to be under something.
Six: I have seen ghosts.
Seven: I have mood swings. Times when I feel inadaquate. And times I just feel so damn down.
5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers. Ok here we go....

I decided to just give you some of my favorites. Some that either make me think or make me laugh or just plain old interest me.

Here is one that I wasn't sure I would like but ended up loving. I think she is me in a different blog lol.
Wonderful World of Weiners

This guy I stumbled across accidently and I think he is a kindred spirit of mine. I have this feeling that some day we will be real world friends. Maybe years from now but it will come lol
Riggledo

Here I found someone to cheer for. Someone I wanted all to do well.
Big Mama Cass

This is just plain fun reading.
Not your average soccer mom

This person is amazing. Doing the right thing when everyone else doesn't see it.
Manic Mariah

This guy I stumbled across on accident. The first post I read made me cry due to the kindness and fear inside. He has a eye that can't be beat with his camera.
I thirst

And I am all about keeping it real. She keeps it real and I appreciate that.
Unknown Mami

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. done
7. Leave a comment on the seven blogs you nominate so they know they have been nominated. (off to do this now)

AND I am making a new rule. You do not have to do this if you do not want to lol

7 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    I love that you exhibit some flexibility with politics. Some people stick to party lines no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You thought you wouldnt like me???? HOW RUDE!!!! You better LOVE ME NOW!!! :)

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, shucks. Thanks. :)

    Would you believe, I just absent mindedly clicked on my own link along with all the others and didn't even realize I'd done it. I guess I oughta go read this Riggledo guy and see what he's all about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Jody - you so deserve it! Be sure to "add a gadget" (picture thing) and you can add it to your sidebar. I'm off to see some of the blogs you nominated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! I won that award as well... back when it was in its first design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You. Dang. I crafted a warm, witty , charming comment this morning. It was just the thing. I musta closed the window. !!! I almost did it again!

    ReplyDelete